Friday, August 8, 2008

CURRENTLY MY FAVORITE ARTIST...SEPSENAHKI GIVES US THE SHORT VERSION OF HER JOURNEY INTO MUSIC


Peace and light to all those interested. Music is truly a gift and a powerful conduit of the divine in us all. I only pray to be used as a vessel for inspiration and healing. Stage performance is also great for fear fighting. I began my journey at 4yrs singing in church. I also escaped boredom and normalcy through songwriting. I began singing with groups and bands throughout Dallas, Texas which led to a deeper exploration of my craft. The more I discovered self, the more music changed for me. Even now I'm not concerned with being discovered by the music industry. I do music to show people how to face themselves as I am learning to face myself. I do music to get it out of my body, I do music because its where I find some bliss.....

Editor's Note
When i discovered her page not only did i think she was gorgeous but her music sent chills down my spine.I found myself with a wine glass, the tv off and i sat back and listened to my favorite single entitled "Let It Go".This has become my daily routine but it works only with this single! Drop by and show her some love!

http://www.myspace.com/sepsenahki

PS I will be bringing her to Phoenix to showcase her talents!

Speek Greene

No comments: